SBD International Airport offers an excellent opportunity for aircraft maintenance, air cargo, and general aviation operations looking to establish or expand their presence in Southern California. Our modern airport infrastructure includes first-class hangars and runway, a thriving business complex, ground support services, on-site maintenance and repair operations, as well as dedicated customer service from our airport team and Southern California’s Premier Fixed Based Operator, Luxivair SBD.
As of 2015, the SBIAA has developed, managed, and implemented airport development programs and initiatives which have supported:
- SBIAA Member Agencies and their respective communities
- Federal Government Partners (DoD, U.S. DOT, FAA, OEA, USFS, DOC)
- Inland Valley Development Agency and Partners
- Regional Inter-Governmental Partners and Stakeholders
- USFS, U.S. DoD, Commercial Operators
- Aircraft Painting and Completion Services
- Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Companies
- Governmental, General Aviation, and Corporate Aviation Users
- Military and Governmental Air Passenger Charter Operations
- Domestic and International Air Cargo Charters
- Airport and Aerospace Customers
- Small and medium-sized businesses
- Educational and Community Organizations
- Workforce Development Organizations
To learn more about aviation development at SBD contact Mark Gibbs, Director of Aviation, at (909) 382-4100 ext. 131.
For more information regarding the San Bernardino International Airport (SBD) please visit, www.sbdairport.com.